Canvas prints are an amazing way to display your favorite memories in an affordable, modern and creative way. They create the perfect gift for any occasion! The process is surprisingly simple – all you need to do is upload your pictures, edit them if necessary, select which printing size you want and then wait for your photos to arrive at your door.
Did you know that canvas prints are perfect for any occasion?
From family pictures to your favorite vacation, our easy step-by-step tutorial will show you how to get your photographs into a beautiful piece of art. It doesn’t matter if you’re new at photography or have been snapping away all year long – the process is just as simple and rewarding!
With our help, it’s never been easier to create custom canvas prints Dubai artwork from the photos in your phone gallery. Get started today by following this quick guide.
- First upload the photos that you want to use. You can choose either to print each photo individually or create a collage of up to five images in one print by clicking “add group”.
- Once all of your desired photos are uploaded, select the size and material type for them. Then click on “select sizes” underneath it so that you can see what they look like before making any final decisions.
- Some people even prefer using canvases printed with just black & white shots! If this sounds like an idea worth exploring then simply tick the box next to “grayscale” instead of colour once inside our customisation tool – the final print will look great!
- You can also choose to frame your photos with a black or white wooden frame. This option is particularly good for landscapes and artistic shots where the original colours are not as important as they might be in other images, such as portraits of children.
- Of course you don’t have to use this framing feature but it definitely adds an extra dimension which makes Canvas Prints even more special than standard prints! Plus it gives them that truly finished feel that people love so much.
- After selecting your desired specifications, all that’s left to do is choose how you want to receive your photos. You can either opt for delivery or collect them from a Print Club centre near you with the click of a button! What are you waiting for? Get uploading and start creating amazing canvas prints today.
You’re done! The difficult part of this whole process was picking out the perfect images, but now that you’ve got them all organized and ready to go it’s time for some quick steps.
The Bottom Line
The key to a successful picture-to-canvas project is the preparation. If it’s not, there are plenty of other ways to get creative with your photos! In case you want something more general than an artist recommendation, we hope our easy tutorial has been helpful in guiding how to get your pictures into a canvas. Good luck!