As we know, stand up paddleboarding is one of these sports which has gained popularity over the last few years. If you are a water sports enthusiast, you probably would love to try this sport. Here, in this article, we will give you an overview of the different types of paddle boards available out there. Also, you can have a look at BoteBoard.com for more relevant details. So, are you all set to check out the paddle board options available today?
Do you know the different types of SUP boards available?
The following are the types of SUP boards available to you-
- Yoga SUPs: This board has a shape that has been specially designed for yoga and other related exercises. Its construction is ideally suitable for calm waters. It has an expansive deck pad that provides sufficient space for yoga and other exercises.
- All around SUPs: This is the right choice for all new and first-time paddlers. This board is family-friendly and dog-friendly as well! It has the versatility feature, which makes it suitable for various conditions. This is the most commonly used SUP paddle board shape.
- Fishing SUPs: Are you someone who doesn’t want to invest in a boat or kayak for your favourite fishing activity? What can you do then? Well, this board is ideal for all those fishing enthusiasts as it has a lot of volumes, which makes it suitable for you and your gear. This doesn’t let anything come in contact with water. You can add fish finders, rod holders, and other equipment to your board for a better-personalised experience.
- High-performance SUPs: This has been designed for racers in ocean waters. This board will offer long glide efficiency and also generates fast sprint speed. This could be a challenging board for beginners, but elite racers could use it without any hassle.
- Surfing SUPs: This is the right choice for intermediate and advance paddlers. If you want more action and fun from your paddle board experience, this is the right option for you. But you need to know this board is less stable on the water; thus, there are higher chances of you falling from it. Moreover, it is an essentially oversized surfboard with a paddle.
Where will you store your paddle board?
Now that you know of the different types of paddle boards available, you should know where you will store yours after your purchase. To need to ensure that it is stored properly in your house so that its lifespan increases. Also, see that it doesn’t come in contact with unwanted elements when the board isn’t in use. Irrespective of the weather condition, it is recommended that you keep your paddle board indoors when not in use.
Moreover, it would be best to look into other things like the manufacturer’s guarantee and customer service before buying your paddle board. Check out various websites and compare prices before buying a paddleboard for yourself. Also, ensure to check reviews before making your final purchase.